This is my first meme, and it is courtesy of Keb. So, here goes:
1. Do you try to look hot when you go to the grocery store just in case someone recognizes you from your blog? I don't think anyone is going to recognize me from my blog, but I do try to look my best with the hopes of picking up someone in the produce department. "Excuse me, do you know how to tell if this melon is ripe?"
2. Are the photos you post Photoshopped or otherwise altered? My profile picture is cropped so that only I am visible, but otherwise, no. The whole picture can be seen here.
3. Do you like it when creeps or dorks email you? My blog isn't popular enough to get much email, but ofcourse I would love it.
4. Do you lie in your blog? This depends on what I'm writing about. Sometimes I omit things if I think it will embarass a friend, because most of the people I write about do read this. For example, there was much more that went on this night. I'll never tell (said like Britney Murphy in that creepy movie).
5. Are you passive-aggressive in your blog? I suppose my comment about the FCC in the first Bachelorette Party post was a little passive-aggressive. There's probably othertimes too. Sorry, I dislike passive-aggressiveness.
6. Do you ever threaten to quit writing so people will tell you not to stop? No. I doubt anyone would care.
7. Are you in therapy? If not, should you be? If so, is it helping? No, but I probably should be. I have some issues about abandonment and trust that stem from my relationship with my father.
8. Do you delete mean comments? Do you fake nice ones? I have only deleted one comment. I knew the person was trying to get under my skin, and they did. It's that passive-aggressive thing again. I never fake nice ones. It hadn't even occured to me.
9. Have you ever rubbed one out while reading a blog? How about after? Um, no comment. Just kidding! That would be a no.
10. If your readers knew you in person, would they like you more or like you less? Ofcourse they would. I'm a really sweet person and fun to hang out with. Truly!
11. Do you have a job? Yes, how do you think I pay for the internet connection?
12. If someone offered you a decent salary to blog full-time without restrictions, would you do it? Hell yes! People get paid to do this? Can I have an application?
13. Which blogger do you want to meet in real life? I can't answer this, 'cause I don't want to play favorites. There is one blog I read that I can tell the blogger lives in the same town as me. I often wonder if I'll ever run into them somewhere. Would I even recognize them if I did? Would they recognize me? I think it would be weird. What if they thought I was a stalker?
14. Which bloggers have you made out with? The only blogger I know is Bandit. We went to cyto school together. He's like a brother to me, so no making out. I'm his winggirl.
15. Do you usually act like you have more money or less money than you really have? Neither.
16. Does your family read your blog? My sister-in-law does. My mother is not allowed to, not that she knows how to surf the net anyway. She can't even work her answering machine much less a pc.
17. How old is your blog? I started this past Feburary, but there was a slight lull due to some pc problems.
18. Do you get more than 1000 page views per day? Do you care? That would be a big NO. I just added a stat counter about 2 weeks ago. I haven't even had 2000 hits yet. I am not a blogebrity. I don't care that much, just a little.
19. Do you have another secret blog in which you write about being depressed, slutty, or a liar? No, I don't need one. I'm not a liar, and I'll tell you if I'm depressed or if I do something slutty. Just wait til I post about my garden tub. ;)
20. Have you ever given another blogger money for his/her writing? No
21. Do you report the money you earn from your blog on your taxes? Seriously, where's that application?
22. Is blogging narcissistic? I don't think so. I find it therapeutic.
23. Do you feel guilty when you don't post for a long time? Yes, I just had this conversation with Bandit the other day. I'm starting to feel self-inflicted pressure to post more often and to be more literary and entertaining.
24. Do you like John Mayer? Like Keb I detest Daughters, but I would love it if someone told me my body was a wonderland. In my dreams!
25. Do you have enemies? There are 3 people in this world I hate, and they all wronged me and deserve it.
26. Are you lonely? Most of the time no. I love my life and am very happy. However, sometimes I wish I had someone special to share it with. Yes, my friends are special to me, but you know what I mean.
27. Why bother? Why not?
Who am I gonna tag? No one 'cause I'm nice like that.
Finally, I'm all done!