Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The One with a Very Vicci Night


The past two weeks of my life have been all about birthdays and none of them were mine. First, Aug. 6th was Pam's, and I agreed to babysit my niece and nephew so that she and Stephen could go out for dinner. Next, was my dear friend Debs on Aug. 9th. I also agreed to watch her two kids so she and Lee could go to dinner and a movie. However, I was unable to do so because I contracted a stomach virus probably from the first babysitting adventure and spent most of her birthday praying to the porcelain god. Then came Karen's on Aug. 11th and Ellie's on Aug. 12th which were both being celebrated this past Saturday. I spent the night with Karen so that we could get up early and go to Hamilton Pool in the morning before it got to crowded. Ofcourse, as anyone who knows me can guess, this did not happen. We slept in, ate a really fantastic breakfast that Karen made, and lounged by her pool instead. Then I went over to Debbie and Lee's for Ellie's gathering and visited with them. Debs is becoming quite the little cake artist, and Ellie was so cute on her new scooter! Then I went home and got ready for Karen's party. It started at 7 at Romeo's, a really great Italian restaurant. Everyone was drinking wine and having a great time! We were almost the last to leave. Next, a handful of the group decided to continue the night with some dancing at Vicci! More drinking ensued which means the dancing got very interesting. We stayed until last call, and then I made sure the birthday girl got home safely. I think we left Quazar still on the dance floor! I didn't get to bed until 6 am which in my book means it was a very exciting night! But alas, my birthday fun is not over yet. Aug. 26th is my brother's so more than likely I will be babysitting again, but hopefully without a repeat of the virus! Later!
Lish

4 comments:

CT said...

damn goose, did you shake your caboose? LOL... sounds like good times... I need to call special K and tell her happy late B day... great post... hasta...

Anonymous said...

You look CUTE in that pic Lish!
Sun

Anonymous said...

Lish, sounds like you had a busy month so far! Remember the day after Steven B-day August 27th you need to make a trip to Waco! Were planning on getting a limo! www.salsaritaville.com, hope to see you there!

Lish said...

It sounds like alot of fun Roger. I will try to make it. You really like that pic Sunny? I'm not that fond of it, but I didn't have many to choose from.
Lish