1. Love is a condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
2. I love you
Not only for what you are
But for what I am
When I am with you
-Love (first stanza)
3. Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.
4. Friendship is certainly the finest balm for the panges of disappointed love.
5. Love is not blind - it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less.
-Rabbi Julius Gordon
6. Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
7. 'Tis better to have loved and lost
than to have never loved at all.
-Alfred Lord Tennyson
8. If you have love in your life it can make up for a great many things you lack. If you don't have it, no matter what else there is, it's not enough.
9. The heart has its reasons which reason knows not of.
10. Why love if losing hurts so much? We love to know that we are not alone.
11. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
12. Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.
13. To love abundantly is to live abundantly, and to love forever is to live forever.
14. If you want to be loved, be lovable.