Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The One with My Aching Back


This morning I woke up with an aching back, and it wasn't from a wild and crazy night. Ever since I got my new furniture, I have been unable to sleep in my room. I don't know why exactly. It's just too perfect looking, like a hotel room. This weekend I spent alot of time in there hanging pictures, putting out decorations, hanging a canopy, putting clothes in the dresser, etc. But I just don't feel like it's my room yet. So, last night I decided to make myself sleep in my new bed. Even after several glasses of wine I had difficulty falling asleep, but that's not really unusual. I have alot of sleep issues and am somewhat of an insomniac. Then this morning I wake up in pain. Great! I don't know if it's the mattress or the new pillows I bought that are supposed to be for stomach sleepers. I will give it one week, and then I'm going back to sleeping in the guest room!
Lish

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your room is gorgeous! At least the white and blue is gone....LOL It takes a while sometimes to get used to sleeping in a new bed, so I am sure it will be fine....if not, give it to me :)
Sun

Lish said...

Thanks Bella and Sunny! I think I'm getting used to it, so I guess it will be staying with me. Sorry!
Lish

CT said...

i can picture rudy bouncing up and down on it... lol