Sunday, June 12, 2005

The One with an Austin Favorite Part 2

Today I am going to talk about Shady Grove. It is one of my all time favorite places in Austin. I love to go there on a hot summer day, sit under the trees, drink a cold Shiner, eat a Hippie sandwich with some cheese fries, and relax. During the summer, they have Unplugged at the Grove every Thursday where they set up chairs and have live music. I went this last Thursday to listen to Toni Price who is a well known local artist. It was a great night, not too hot with a nice breeze, and the music was awesome. I highly encourage everyone to check out the Shady Grove. It rocks!

1 comment:

CT said...

I agree thats a sweet place... Goose I have to say that I'm very proud of you with the pictures and all... you are becoming a kick ass blogger....

Sorry about not answering the phone it died... Usually if you try my house phone when I'm home you will be able to get me... and maybe rudy tooo... LOL