Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The One with the Allergies

Alright, so I have really bad allergies, and I've been sick since last Wednesday. I've been taking Claritin for about 2 years and it used to work great, but lately not so much. I thought moving away from all the pine trees in East TX would help, but it turns out I'm allergic to a whole host of other things in Austin, like Cedar for example. So, after trying to self medicate for several days I decided to go to the doc today. One of my friends is against western medicine. He takes tree pollen and eats local honey for his alergies. Does this help you ask? Nope! He still gets sick all the time. My doc is a D.O. so thats a little bit of the Austin hippie influence rubbing off. He gave my Rx's for Nasonex and Clarinex, so I hopefully I will now start to get better! I'm not thrilled about having to spray meds up my nose, but you do what ya gotta do, right?

1 comment:

CT said...

I hope you get better soon...