Thursday, December 22, 2005

The One with a Holiday Wish

I am leaving this morning to go home for Christmas. If you remember, my mother is not electronically inclined, so I won't be doing much blogging until I return. A few words before I go. In our current times of political correctness, it seems that Christmas has lost some sense of itself in order to not offend anyone. Go check out my blog friend Keb's Thursday Thirteen post for a hilarious rant about this topic. For me personally, Christmas is about giving and spending time with my loved ones. So, I would just like to wish every one a merry holiday whether for you that is Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Ramadan (which I know is already over this year), or whatever.
Even though it is futile, I will still be wishing for a little of this outside my window.

Goodbye for now and may there be

Love,
Lish

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

same to you GOOSE!!!!

Prego said...

Have a nice time with your family. Enjoy your Christmas or whatever it is these days.

p

here via michele

Dak-Ind said...

i found this thing about the politically correct christmas thing, it fits with you and your friends comment! michele sent me


http://vinsonbellar.blogspot.com/2005/12/politically-correct-way-to-say-merry.html

Uisce said...

Here's wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

Bearette said...

Hope you had a good Christmas!

Cheers,
Bearette

Dawn Falcone said...

I hope you had a great Xmas! And may your New Year be filled with love.

Your Mother said...

Late as always but happy holidays to you too Lish!

Carol said...

Have a great holiday with your Mom!
If you're back in time, check out the Friendly Friday marathon for this week. (Dec 30-Jan5th) We will be voting for the best friendless site of 2005. There will be a trophy.
Take care.

Anonymous said...

From the flag bearer of the friends of the friendless marching band, I wish you a happy new year!