Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The One with the Bostons



The adorable creature pictured above is Lucy, my brother and sister-in-law's Boston Terrier. She is a much loved member of our family, and I have been thinking alot lately about getting a Boston of my own. They are such great dogs! They are super friendly and very easy to care for; and because of their size, they make great apartment dogs. Plus look how cute! I realize that a dog is a big responsibility, and for once in my life I think I am ready for it. I have a career, a nice apartment, and my all night partying has reduced to about once a month. So, I found a local rescue organization for Bostons and have sent in my adoption application. I have already become very attached to one of the dogs on their website and will be heartbroken if they don't approve me. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

CT said...

good luck goose!!!!

utenzi said...

Michele sent me to you, Lish. Happy Meet & Greet!

At 27 I'm quite sure you can handle the needs and responsibilities of owning a dog, Lish. You CAN do it! And a Boston Terrier is quite cute with that little punched up nose... and that wheezing when they breathe.

Lish said...

Lucy does snore, and she has allergies. I think those are Boston traits. They are still loveable.

Anonymous said...

Lovely to meet you, Lish. Welcome to blogging. It very quickly becomes addictive.

I have a chi-mix and a terrier mix and they both snore - and wow, Bostons are so cute.

Good luck!

Twisted Cinderella said...

Boston Terrier are the cutest dogs!