Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The One with the Bostons



The adorable creature pictured above is Lucy, my brother and sister-in-law's Boston Terrier. She is a much loved member of our family, and I have been thinking alot lately about getting a Boston of my own. They are such great dogs! They are super friendly and very easy to care for; and because of their size, they make great apartment dogs. Plus look how cute! I realize that a dog is a big responsibility, and for once in my life I think I am ready for it. I have a career, a nice apartment, and my all night partying has reduced to about once a month. So, I found a local rescue organization for Bostons and have sent in my adoption application. I have already become very attached to one of the dogs on their website and will be heartbroken if they don't approve me. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

CT said...

good luck goose!!!!

utenzi said...

Michele sent me to you, Lish. Happy Meet & Greet!

At 27 I'm quite sure you can handle the needs and responsibilities of owning a dog, Lish. You CAN do it! And a Boston Terrier is quite cute with that little punched up nose... and that wheezing when they breathe.

Lish said...

Lucy does snore, and she has allergies. I think those are Boston traits. They are still loveable.

MissMeliss said...

Lovely to meet you, Lish. Welcome to blogging. It very quickly becomes addictive.

I have a chi-mix and a terrier mix and they both snore - and wow, Bostons are so cute.

Good luck!

TC said...

Boston Terrier are the cutest dogs!

Better Safe Than Sorry said...

just dropped in to say thanks for visiting my blog earlier. not a fan of those dogs, but those other two boys, owen and vince, sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but good luck, hope you get your dog.