Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The One with the Godmother

On May 3rd, one of my best friends, Debs, gave birth to her second child, a little boy named Michael Lee. He was born at 7:59 a.m. and weighed 7lbs 1 oz. he is absolutely adorable, and I love him! She and her husband Lee asked me if I would be the godmother, and ofcourse I said yes. So, on Memorial Day weekend we went to Nac for the baptism. They had the option of either pouring water over his head or submerging him, and naturally Lee wanted to submerge him. Michael did very well though, he only cried a little. I am so happy for them and very honored that they asked me to be the godmother!

P.S. Now that I am the head of the Family, I am taking applications for my right hand man. I will accept bribes, preferably Manolos or Jimmy Choos.


1 comment:

CT said...

you are such a churheeee now lol... JK